Powered by Blogger.
RSS

                     Diaper Deal at CVS

CVS is got a great deal on diapers this week.  Especially if you have $10 in ECB's to start with!  Here's the deal.  If the language is foreign, call me or email me.

Buy $25 worth of products, get $10 back in ECB's.  What are the products??
Box of Pampers 48-96ct -$20
Box of Huggies 56-96ct -$20
Gerber Good Start -$20
Baby Bottles, sippy cups, and paci's-$5 each
J&J baby products, Desitin, CVS Wipes, Gerber 100% Juice, Gerber Oatmeal -$2.50 each

Here's one scenario I came up with:

Buy 1 box of Huggies Lil Movers -$20
Buy 1 Desitin
Buy 1 CVS Wipes
=$25 before coupons
-$3/1 huggies from coupons.com
-$1/1 Desitin from here
=$21 after coupons
If you have ECB's(like I do), I would use my $10 in ECB's with my coupons and only pay $11 OOP AND you will get back $10 to use ONYO!! 

$11 OOP for a box of diapers that runs you $18-22 on avg, plus getting the other things.  What a great buy!
AND the best part is, you have $10 to use on great deals next week and there are some GREAT deals next week at CVS!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment