Powered by Blogger.
RSS

                 Crest

Last night was a great night to be at Crest.  I have had a hunch for a while about the pricing and when they switch things over.  I believe they switch their prices on Wed like the rest of grocery stores.  Earlier this week, they had minimal sales.  Last night? ALOT.  I know the cart specials(the items that are thrown in a grocery cart), those are not part of the sale. To me, that's more like a clearance item and it's random when they mark it down.  We went last night around 10:00.  Every employee was so nice.  I think we had a conversation with AT LEAST 4 stockers in the isles!!  I learned from one of the conversations that the 15th and Santa Fe location is the busiest grocery store in the state!   I can see that.  What's more amazing, is how clean and stocked they keep it.  He said it takes them from 9 at night to sometimes 9 in the morning to get out all the stock to fill the shelves!  That's crazy, but great!  When we got to the checkout lane, we didn't have to wait(which was awesome).  The cashier asked us how we were doing with a smile. Then he turned to my Mom-in-Law and asked her how her day was.  I literally paused for a moment because he was truly sincere and wanted to know.  I decided to press my luck even more.  I saw the meat manager who was off the clock and visited with him about how I can get my hamburger meat for cheap again.  He gave me a start, so once I get it all figured out, I'll let everyone else know.  For those of you who don't know.  I used to ALWAYS get their 95/5 or 93/7 beef for $1.68/lb.  Onto the awesome sales I found.

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish $1.88
-$1/1 or .55/1 from magazine recieved from back to school
=88cents or $1.38

Hunt's Ketchup 69cents
-$1/2 from new ConAgra book
=19cents each!!

Ken's Dressing $1.67
-$1/1 SS 8/15
= 67cents

Marzetta Peppers 99cents
-.50/1 All You Mag
=49cents

Vlassic Pickles $1.88
-$1/2 from Homeland's back to school flyer
=$1.38 each

Campbell's Chick Noodle Soup 2/$1

Manwich 79cents
-$1/3 from ConAgra Book or All You Mag
=1.37 for 3 cans!  I know these are regulary $1 at Wal-Mart.

Keebler Crackers(all kinds)  $1.67(3/$5)
-Different coupons from the back to school books
=Price will vary.

Bugles(big bag) $1.25 -This is usually the price of the small bag.

Best Choice Tomato Sauce 5/$1

Classico Pasta Sauce 2/$4 (This stuff is great!)
-$1/2 from here
=$1.50 each

Ragu 2/$3  Should have a coupon in this Sunday's paper for .75/2 or $1/2.

Ronzoni Pasta 99cents
-$1/2 from here and here  or $1/1 from various magazines
=49cents or free

Jello Pudding or Jello 4/$1

Louisiana Fish Fry Batter $1
-$1/2 SS 6/6
=50cents each!

Suave Deodarent 78cents
-.50/1 from here
=28cents

Fanta Orange and Grape 2 liters 2/$1

Cherry Coke and Barq's Rootbeer 2 liters 2/$1

Diet Coke w/Lime 2 liter 2/$1

Era Laundry Detergent $2
-$1/1 SS 8/22
=$1

Purex 3 in 1 20 Sheets $4.48
-$3/1 RP 8/15
= $1.48

Wisk $3.99
-$3/1 RP 8/29
= 99cents!

Gain Dish Liquid 89cents
-$1/1 PG 8/29
=Free!!

Scotch Pads, Wand, and Wand refills $1
-$1/2 from here
=50centsf each

Powerade 50cents each

Sunkist 2 liter 50cents

Tenderbird Boneless Skinless Chick Breast or Tenderloins 3lb/$4.99

Eggo $1.25

Crest Cheese $1.25 Shredded

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment