Powered by Blogger.
RSS

                     Wal-Mart
                         9/29-10/5

With me trying to catch up, I found an Aldi's ad in this past Sunday's paper.  Not thinking that the ad expired on Tuesday, I sent him to the store with it only to be told he couldn't use it because IT WAS EXPIRED.  Shame on me. I don't think he'll try to price match again for me. :)



Potatoes 10lb bag $1.99
Apples 3lb bag $2.50

Old El Paso  Seasoning 86cents
-.50/1 coupons.com
=36cents

Starkist Tuna Pouches 93 cents
-.50/1 liking them on FB or I've gotten a few of these from various magazines as well.
=43cents

Schick Disposable Razors 10pack $1.97
-$2/1 SS 9/12
=Free!!

Smuckers Jelly $1.48-1.96
-$1.50/1 IP from redplum-Gone, but you may have got it from a couple weeks ago.
=Free-46cents!  I picked up some grape squeeze jelly!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment