Powered by Blogger.
RSS

               I'm Back!!!!

Had a GREAT time at Walt Disney World!  Weather was perfect, crowds were perfect, and the kids were almost perfect!  What more could you ask for?  

I know, you are wanting to know the almost perfect part?  My boys like to be boys and wrestle every day.  Their boys and I wouldn't expect anything less!  On the 6th day at Disney, they couldn't contain themselves anymore. They hadn't bothered each other for 6 whole days!  Can you imagine that?  Imagine what happened when it was unleashed.  It was a fist fight just as Peter Pan and Wendy came around the corner.  Did I mention that we were the first in line?? Yeah.  Interesting conversation with the characters. :)

I'll start a post next week on how to do Disney on a budget and some things not to do, plus some more fun stories from our trip.  Can't wait to go back!

I'll try to have the matchups done by tomorrow evening.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment