Powered by Blogger.
RSS

              Frugalness Series

We are HUGE Sooner fans.  My 13-year-old son's room is a Sooner room(wish my whole house was Soonerfide.  But, I'm trying to show restraint. :)  I'm always on the lookout for neat items to put in his room without it costing an arm and a leg.  Below is two examples of how to be frugal.  One cost $25 dollars and one costs $3. 



I first seen the red nutcracker(on the right) at Hallmark close to Christmas.  It plays music and moves up and down.  I liked it until I seen the price tag.  $50.  I set it back down and waited. After Christmas, it went on sale for 50% off.   For me, something different that's OU and $25 was a good buy.  I bought it and put it away to give at his birthday.

The basketball player on the left was recently aquired at a garage sale for $3!  It doesn't do anything special like the one on the right, but it is numbered on the bottom 100/500 and in great condition and my son loves it! Who knows how much it originally was.

There's many ways you can be frugal. These are just 2 examples. With Christmas around the corner, now is a great time to start looking for sales at garage sales, stores, etc.  You never know what you may find!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment